Small Business Voice and Data Systems Company Based out of Monmouth County, NJ
Every business, whether big or small, should have the tools to allow them to work efficiently. Having a business phone system presents you in a professional image. Before purchasing a phone system, there are some questions that should be asked, and facts that to be aware of. Hampton Tel. is here to answer all of your voice and data systems needs.
Questions to ask before buying your business phones:
- Do you require physical phones, or merely a virtual phone service?
- If you need physical phones, do you chose a landline, or a Voice over Internet Protocal (VoIP)
- If you need VoIP, do you host it at your office, or at your service provider?
TYPES OF SYSTEMS:
Virtual Phone Systems
VoIP Phone Systems
Self-Hosted VoIP Systems
Cloud-Based VoIP Systems
Virtual Phone Systems:
- A virtual phone system operates by connecting multiple workers to a single business phone line.
- When a client calls, they are forwarded to a designated employee.
- Allows for voicemail, automated attendants, and call screening
VoIP Phone Systems:
- Runs on the same interned connection line as the company
- Allows remote access on mobile devices
- Provides sophisticated features, such as automated attendants, voicemails sent to email addresses, and integration with programs such as Outlook.
Self-Hosted VoIP Systems:
- Your business purchases, and owns the equipment necessary for running the system.
- Allows for circuit switching
- Can be configured to any method of your choosing
Cloud-Based VoIP Systems:
- No maintenance or hardware required. Service Provider maintains the server.
- Allows businesses to add new lines with ease
- Everything can be configured from your computer
Some features of a Voice over Internet Protocol Phone System Include:
- Voicemail transcription
- Call forwarding
- Call recording
- Interactive Voice Response
- Interoffice instant messaging
- Conference calling
- Automated attendants
- Extension dialing
- Ring groups
- Directory assistance
- Call transferring
- Call monitoring
- Integrations with popular programs, such as Outlook, Salesforce and Google’s services.
Small Business Voice & Data System Installations | Monmouth County, NJ
Before installing your VoIP system, there are three things you should be aware of.
- As a VoIP system uses your businesses internet, if you lose your internet connection, you lose your phone connection. Make sure your connection is stable
- DSL and dial up services are insufficient at hosting a VoIP system. Upgrade to a business grade connection in order to run your VoIP system properly.
- Make sure you have as much bandwidth and network as you’re paying for.
Businesses have a wide variety of options when choosing their communication systems. VoIP communication systems are becoming more reliable than older phone systems. They are a versatile phone system that allows for an array of options and features. If you have questions and are interested in our small business voice and data systems please Contact Us today!